Friday, October 28

Baby Update

All is fine in Smith Baby world. I am 21 weeks. Yesterday was a rough day. I felt a little sick, but overall I have been fine. A little tired, being not really hungrgy, and back pain are the only complaints that I have.

The baby's room is decorated and furniture is in place.

We are having a scheduled Cesarean Section in March. We are going to be going to baby care classes, baby first aid, and a Cesarean education class in January.

We already picked out our pediatrician and toured their office. Very nice and right next to Matt's work.

We are on 2 waiting lists for day care and I am still looking for 2 other alternatives just in case.

Can you tell I am a planner? Except for the fact that I want to be surprised if it is a girl or a boy. I think it is just so much more fun if you don't know.

No comments: