- Pushing Daisies - cute and family friendly
- Private Practice - good, but still like Grey's Anatomy better
- Chuck - I really like this action adventure - probably one of the best new ones
- Journey Man - it's ok. Kinda like other time travels, but he has "friends" that seem to travel too that he is discovering
- Ellen - of course...she is so fun and Zoe likes to dance with her and say ka kah
- Desperate Housewives...but really how many characters can they kill off
- Grey's Anatomy - but really how much love life drama can you cram into an hour
- Ghost Whisperer
- Men in Trees - LOVE THIS SHOW...Matt likes it just as much as I do. Very funny, great characters and it makes me want to live in Alaska
- Dancing with the Stars - classic
- My Name is Earl - I just love Jason Lee..my kind of humor
- So you think you can Dance
I didn't watch Samatha Who. Is it really good?
What do you think?