Wednesday, January 9

New tv shows

What do you all think of some of the new shows. Below are my favorite new ones last season:

  • Pushing Daisies - cute and family friendly
  • Private Practice - good, but still like Grey's Anatomy better
  • Chuck - I really like this action adventure - probably one of the best new ones
  • Journey Man - it's ok. Kinda like other time travels, but he has "friends" that seem to travel too that he is discovering

Still love:

  • Ellen - of course...she is so fun and Zoe likes to dance with her and say ka kah
  • Desperate Housewives...but really how many characters can they kill off
  • Grey's Anatomy - but really how much love life drama can you cram into an hour
  • NCIS
  • Ghost Whisperer
  • Men in Trees - LOVE THIS SHOW...Matt likes it just as much as I do. Very funny, great characters and it makes me want to live in Alaska
  • Dancing with the Stars - classic
  • Heros
  • My Name is Earl - I just love Jason Lee..my kind of humor
  • So you think you can Dance

I didn't watch Samatha Who. Is it really good?

What do you think?

No comments: