Monday, February 2

Slump

Have you ever had one of the those weeks where nothing went right for you? Everyone is very negative around you, even the drive thru people accidently give you the wrong order and nothing seems to be going your way??? Well, with all the sick kiddos and adults in our house on top of our bad luck...I have been pretty bummed out.

Someone at my work that I don't even know just did a very kind thing for me. Boy that helped. My silly, positive self is back! Now I just need to pay it forward.

1 comment:

Amy Chima said...

olly,

We got your party invitation in the mail and Zoya was thrilled to talk about Zoe, looking forward to the party.
Congratulations on Jayden! We too welcomed a new addition to the family, Armaan. He was born on November 15th. I'm heading back to work next week - bummer!

Hope you guys are staying warm and safe in this crazy weather!!!

Take Care,
Amy