Friday, July 10

BEWARE OF SCAM - ACAI BERRY, NATURCLEANSE, TOPBODY

First time every buying something in a pop-window online and my last. I order a free bottle of Acai Berry pills that I only had to pay shipping for. They charged me $87 three times and signed me up for a subscription for monthly delivery and some of their other products. So, I was charged over $400. THIS IS A SCAM!!! Don't by Acai Berry, Naturcleanse, TopBody, or Define-antiwrinkle products. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!

It has been a nightmare. All of these products are one company, but they make you call each number seperate. They try to confuse you by talking about all the products and argue with you. Even the supervisor was not very helpful. I am sure this saga is not over with.

Also, one of the phone numbers says it is not operational. How am I suppose to get this on cleared up..........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I am just waking up to this today! I have NEVER purchased anything from them yet my card has been charged. When I contacted them they agree, I don't have any orders with them. They say I haven't been charged! I am seriously considering closing my checking account so that they can't get anymore of my money, and reporting fraud on my card!

Unknown said...

Yep, I got scammed as well. Change your credit card number immediately and then call any phone numbers you can find to cancel. I got hit with NaturCleanse, Antiox-Berry, Rainforest Berry and Colon Cleanse 3000. I have filed a dispute/fraud report with Chase, my credit card holder.