Thursday, October 22

Bead up the nose!!

So for days now, Zoe has been complaining about her nose hurting. There was no green snot just clear goop running from her nose. So, I reluctantly called the pediatrician yesterday. They were too busy to see us and just called in a perscription to swap her nose with. I then kept trying to get her to blow her nose and she kept crying that her nose hurt.

This morning when I went to get her...there was a yucky snotty small ball in her bed. As you can tell from the title..there was (well we think that's what it was) a bead up her nose.

Why didn't she just tell me there was something up her nose???? I asked her and she just shrugged her shoulders. Then I asked her what was that and she just shrugged her shoulders.

We may never know how long or what that actually was up her nose!

No comments: