Saturday, June 18

Why do I love healthcare marketing?

Funny how time goes on and you don't realize who knows - my story. Not only do I have a degree in Kinesiology/Sports Medicine, I also have a lot of personal experience in hospitals.

When I was a kid I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. After years of unsucessful treatments, I finally ended up at Cleveland Clinic and had an amazing experience and lifesaving procedure that removed by rectum and colon and now have an internal J-Pouch. Great Outcomes!!

My family has a joke because I am for the most part the well one and everyone else is in the hospital for one reason or another. So, personal experience and education makes me passionate about healthcare marketing and getting people to understand and get the care they need.

No comments: