Tuesday, November 21

Christmas List

My friends Candy sent this to me. It was really fun and I thought I would share.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Both

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? sits them under the tree

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white

4. Do you hang mistletoe? yes

5. When do you put your decorations up? day after thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? sweet potatoes

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? dad jumping in the lake on Christmas

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was 6 years old the neighbor across the street in Evansville told me

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes, but at my mom and dads on Thanksgiving

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? lights, ornaments, ribbon all in burgandy, white and gold with an angel theme

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? love it

12. Can you ice skate? yes

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? being with my family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? mom's apple pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? lighting up the house with all the lights and decor...our old home just looks so beautiful

17. What tops your tree? an angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? GIVING!!!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? of course, Holly Jolly Christmas and Deck the Halls...with balls of Holly

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yummy? Yummy!

No comments: